Welcome to NOLA Spaces. Originally built as a Firehouse, NOLA Spaces is a unique 2-story building entirely renovated in 2012 featuring four different rooms and a reception area. The last owner was Eddi Bo and he used the Firehouse as his recording studios. Many local and international artists have recorded in our walls. Today, NOLA Spaces is home to the entertainment community, teaching professionals and individual artists of New Orleans. At NOLA Spaces, we are committed to serving you by providing an environment of creativity, comfort and professionalism. Our mission is to support and encourage our clients’ success in all their endeavors by providing a cool space at an affordable price and the highest quality service.
NOLA Spaces allows you to rent beautiful studio space by the hour or at regular schedules. It is also a great space for special events such as birthday parties, engagement and wedding parties, baby showers, memorials, bachelorette parties, etc.
NOLA Spaces is the perfect venue for:
- ongoing classes in dance, fitness, martial arts, etc.
- workshops and rehearsals
- performances and recitals
- meetings and auditions
- movie screenings and photo shoots
- parties (birthday, engagement, wedding, baby shower, etc). Here you can bring your own caterer, decor, etc.
- or anything of your imagination that fits in our space…We will help you make it happen!
Check out our residents here. You will find Partner Dance School, Modern Dance companies, Fitness companies, Majorettes School, Not for Profit organizations and more.